Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sabbath rest

I have been in recovery from post-semester breakdown. I so needed this winter term off. I am in sunny Florida visiting my parents. Unfortunately it hasn't been all that sunny or warm. Anyhow, it has given me time to rest.

What besides school work that gets me at this time...well, I think it is general MDiv uggh. It happens when you become so engrossed in studying about God, that He becomes a subject and not a relationship. What to do? Stop and recover...spend time refocusing, prayer and remembrance why I am doing this.

Speaking of doing this...I have made the next step toward finding my call and have put it out there. Now I wait, but at least I was brave enough to move forward even if that means rejection.

Thank You God that you are big enough for this.


2 comments:

Gina said...

Hey there! Hope you find your calling, and in the meantime, enjoy Florida. Love to you and yours,
Gina

Nobody said...

Hey, I was still waiting for the rest of that email. You never finished telling me why you were walking into the wind. Hope Florida is a little less windy.


where I dream...