Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dorm life and a New class


I have not been in a dorm in many, many, many years and I know why. It is surprising to me how a location like this can recapture- good and bad memories.
I am currently taking my last exegesis class, this time in Greek, over a two week period. Four hours a day, for nine days. Oh what joy!
I am staying up here because of traffic, gas cost, and well, it is just much more convenient. I can remember that feeling of loneliness and lostness and I feel for my daughter. What a time of growing up she has in front of her. I know kids do it all differently and some grow just by being, but I think this may be her way.
Well, the seminary here is very pretty, but I miss CUME. It has a special feel and environment. I so enjoy the people and the classes and faculty. Many people that I know have become such close friends. The evidence of God's grace is everywhere I look. Funny, I was so scared to go into the city and now, well I miss it and enjoy it.
I will be home for the weekend and back next week. This will put me one class less - 4 more to go!
Yeah!!!

No comments:


where I dream...